Here’s another overnight oats recipe! I wanted to use orange in these oats because I love their taste. And I also love peanut butter so why not combine them? The peanut butter gives you a huge protein kick and the oats will provide you with loads of energy throughout the day. This tastes great served with extra fruit or nuts. This time I drizzled over some extra peanut butter and sprinkled on some crushed walnuts.
- 50g porridge oats
- 150ml plant-based milk (I used oat milk)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- rind of 1 large orange
- juice of 1 large orange
- handful of walnuts, crushed (optional)
- Stir all the ingredients together in a jar or bowl.
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Just before eating sprinkle over the walnuts or other desired topping.
Pretty easy, right?
- Calories: 536 kcal
- Fat: 27.8g
- Carbohydrates: 48.6g
- Protein: 21.7g