This smoothie is healthy, refreshing and delicious. The ingredients I’ve used provide you with loads of health benefits:
- Kiwi is packed full of vitamins C and E, which can act as antioxidants to help protect against cancer, boost immunity and prevent skin degradation. Also, kiwi is a great source of folic acid (vitamin B6).
- Pear is a good source of copper, which helps with collagen formation, absorbing iron and the production of energy.
- Kale is such a healthy food. It’s full of vitamins K, A, C and B6. It’s also a good source of calcium, iron and antioxidants. What’s more, kale is a great food for detoxifying your body.
- Cucumber also nourishes you with many vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, B and C, and magnesium, potassium and silicon. In addition, cucumber contains silica, which makes your hair and nails stronger and shinier.
- 2 kiwis
- 2 pears
- 40g kale
- 80g cucumber
- 50ml water
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
If you want this to be a chilled smoothie, freeze the prepared fruit overnight before making. Or, if your blender isn’t very powerful, you could throw a few ice cubes into the smoothie or place the smoothie in a freezer for 10 minutes before drinking.
This smoothie approximately contains:
- Calories: 320 kcal
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: 80.5g
- Protein: 5.1g