It’s been a while since I’ve had pasta and, since I usually have it with bolognese sauce, I decided to try something different.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
For the roasts:
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 4 salad tomatoes, diced
- 4 bell peppers, diced
- 2 medium courgettes, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- handful rosemary
For the pasta:
- 300g pasta
- juice of 1 lemon
You’ll also need:
- 4 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Prepare the potatoes and place on a baking tray. Drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle over some rosemary.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the rest of the veggies and place on the baking tray. Drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle over some more rosemary.
- Place in the over for another 20 minutes, turning half way.
- Meanwhile, pour 1l boiling water into a saucepan. Add the pasta and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and transfer into a bowl. Drizzle over the lemon juice and mix well.
- Once the roasts are cooked, stir into the pasta, add the sunflower seeds and then serve.
Each serving approximately contains:
- Calories: 561 kcal
- Fat: 16.7g
- Carbohydrates: 86.2g
- Protein: 16.6g